Part-Time Development Special Projects and Database Coordinator
Job Summary: Reporting to the Director of Development, the Development Special Projects and Database Coordinator manages the database for the Development Department and oversees special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Database Management – Utilizes Raiser’s Edge extensively both to record and manage donor information, run reports, and run events.
2. Christmas Gift Program – Executes annually.
3. Academy Associates spring musical ticket giveaway – Executes annually.
4. Fundraising and donor stewardship events management – Maintains a calendar of all events and oversees or supports the preparation and execution of the following events:
- Development-related events within Homecoming Weekend
- Academy Associates thank-you event
- WA Hunt
- Campaign kick-offs, groundbreakings, and/or dedications as needed
- Other Development related events assigned by the Director of Development
Qualifications: The Development Events & Database Coordinator must be a spiritually sensitive individual who understands the mission of Wheaton Academy and is committed to help see it become a reality in the lives of our students by manifesting, by precept and example, the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model (I Timothy 4:12) both in and out of school (Luke 6:40), and as an example to parents and fellow employees in judgment, dignity, respect, and Christian living.
Credentials/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent from a four-year college is required or equivalent combination of education and significant work experience demonstrating strong acumen to succeed; two years of experience in professional office setting handling multiple administrative responsibilities and customer service issues recommended; experience in a nonprofit ministry or school a plus. The ideal candidate should have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database software; proficiency in Raiser’s Edge preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com