Job Summary: Reporting to the Marketing Manager and the Vice Principal of Enrollment, the Marketing Specialist supports and coordinates the communication and marketing needs of Wheaton Academy, particularly for the Athletic department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- In coordination with the Marketing Department and Athletic Department, plan for and create graphic design to use across digital, apparel, and print channels, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand
- Manages the primary school and athletic social media accounts.
- Outside Sales: Pursues, recruits, and implements partnership with corporate sponsors, with an annual goal of $50,000-$60,000 in generated annual revenue.
- Creates necessary print, social, digital, and multi-media content for corporate sponsor accounts.
- Partners with Admissions, Marketing, and Athletic Department to promote enrollment, particularly through youth camps, and other school programs and athletic events.
- Coordinates storytelling needs by writing original content, particularly for the Athletic Department, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand and mission
- Collaborates with the Athletic Department to ensure the following tasks are completed:
Updates the Wheaton Academy Athletic website through SIDEARM
Posting scores and game highlights on the Wheaton Academy Athletics website for each sport in each season
Coordinate photography needs for website, social media, and other marketing avenues.
Communicating about athletic achievements through various channels
Qualifications: The Marketing Associate must be a spiritually sensitive individual who understands the mission of Wheaton Academy and is committed to help see it become a reality in the lives of our students by manifesting, by precept and example, the highest Christian virtue and personal decorum, serving as a Christian role model (I Timothy 4:12) both in and out of school (Luke 6:40), and as an example to parents and fellow employees in judgment, dignity, respect, and Christian living. He or she must be actively involved in a protestant evangelical church.
The ideal candidate has proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photo Shop, as well as experience with social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This person should be a skilled writer for marketing copy, storytelling, and other educational content. Individuals with knowledge about athletic programs and activities are preferred. Individuals with proficiency in photography and videography, as well as HTML and CSS are preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org