Website Village Christian School
College Bound from Kindergarten. Christ Centered for Life.
General Responsibilities :
A Maintenance Worker is responsible for the general up keep of the facilities.
- Does general repair to campus facilities as directed through the Work Ticket system
- Sets up for programs and/or special events as directed through the ServiceU scheduling system
- Reports any needed repairs they observe to the Assistant Facilities Manager
Village Christian Schools seeks to hire only employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- Will exemplify high Christian ideals in a spirit of cooperativeness with integrity
- Must be able to be able to bend, reach, and climb ladders/stairs in the performance of their duties
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to use hand tools and power tools in the performance of their duties
- Must be able to follow all applicable safety rules and procedures
- Performs other duties as directed by the Assistant Facilities Manager or Facilities Manager
This is full time, 40 hours a week position. Schedule will be 7:00am – 3:30pm, Monday through Friday. This position reports directly to the Assistant Facilities Manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.villagechristian.org.