Website Village Christian School
College Bound from Kindergarten. Christ Centered for Life.
A Custodian is responsible for the general cleaning of the campus buildings.
- Performs the cleaning tasks in their assigned area
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the public and other staff
- Performs other duties as directed by the Lead Custodian or Assistant Facilities Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see, climb a ladder a minimum of 6’, and use repetitive motions, While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds of materials, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read handwritten or typed material, and the ability to adjust focus.
Village Christian Schools seeks to hire only employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- The Custodian must be in a good physical condition in order to perform his/her job duties
- Must be able to bend, reach, climb ladders/stairs in the performance of their duties
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds
Will exemplify high Christian ideals in a spirit of cooperativeness with integrity
This is a temporary, full time, 40 hours a week position. Schedule will be Monday- Friday, 2:30pm-11pm.
This position reports directly to the Lead Custodian.
To apply for this job please visit www.villagechristian.org.