Director of Activity Programs
Developing the whole person to the glory of God.
Savannah Christian Preparatory School seeks an engaging individual to fill a new position as the Director of Activity Programs. Successful candidates will have the energy and ambition to develop the school’s summer and school year activity programs to the highest degree of excellence. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with student programs, enthusiasm for creating and guiding startup ventures, and a commitment to maintaining and growing the school’s existing, high-quality programs. We are searching for a creative individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful nominee is resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed. Additionally, the candidate possesses engaging energy, organization, attention to detail, and motivation by a genuine interest in the participants’ experience.
The candidate will report to the lower school principal to create fun, engaging, and mission appropriate summer and school year programs.
The candidate needs experience working in a co-curricular setting in a school, camp, or similar venue. Candidates for this position are carefully and prayerfully evaluated according to the following essential criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in education, recreation management, or a similar degree. Advanced degree preferred.
- Summer camp or auxiliary program experience. Preferably 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience managing summer or activity programs.
- Subscribe to traditional Christian theology and lifestyle.
- Proven skills in organizing and implementing programs and services.
- Ability to walk for extended periods around campus.
- Ability to lift and move up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to sit at a desk working on a computer.
- Leading through service, encouragement, and strength.
Interested individuals should submit the following:
- Application (savcps.com/employment)
- Current Resume
- Ability to obtain at least five references upon request
To apply for this job please visit savcps.com.