Upper School Bible Teacher
Website Santa Fe Christian Schools
Santa Fe Christian Schools is seeking a qualified and experienced Upper School Bible Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
Serving as a Christian role model by the pattern of their personal and professional life, the candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the Bible with a passion for sharing the Gospel and discipling students to a life of faith with Jesus Christ.
Professionally qualified, prospective candidates must have a rich understanding of sound educational practice, classroom pedagogy, and a deep appreciation of liberal arts education.
- Implement curriculum and lesson plans that will foster knowledge and skills essential to spiritual, emotional, and academic development appropriate to Upper School students
- Fully execute curriculum and lesson plans that strengthen students understanding of doctrinal and theological topics while enhancing their personal relationship with Christ
- Establish and communicate clear goals and objectives for student learning; assess student understanding and competency; manage and report student progress; fully utilize student information system and additional classroom technology to enhance learning and engagement
- Participate in and help enhance the vibrant culture of SFC through mentorship and co-curricular involvement
- BA in Theology or biblical studies; Master’s of Divinity strongly preferred
- Minimum of three years of teaching experience in the related field at the Upper School level
- Ability and willingness to contribute to school community outside of the classroom as an athletic coach, student advisor, student club leader, or otherwise preferred
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.