Lower School Assistant Principal
Website Santa Fe Christian Schools
Santa Fe Christian Schools is seeking an Assistant Principal of Lower School to join SFC in July 2022. The Assistant Principal provides direct support to the Lower School Principal in matters of curriculum coordination, scheduling, event planning, faculty support, parent counseling, and student care.
Under the direction of the Lower School Principal, the Assistant Principal is responsible for creating and maintaining a safe, healthy, and supportive environment and culture that encourages and produces the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual development of our Lower School students.
- Support SFC and its leadership
- Consistently uphold SFC’s mission
- Help establish a student culture where students learn to respect differences, take responsibility for their actions, and exercise Christ-like leadership
- Assists the Lower School Principal in all aspects of the Lower School’s operations
- Heads the Lower School in the absence of the Principal
- Must hold valid Teaching Credential with an Administrative credential preferred
- Master’s degree or postgraduate work in K-8 educational administration required
- A minimum of five years teaching experience in an independent school environment with a strong record of instructional leadership
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills and the capacity to supervise and lead student affairs and staff
- Previous experience as an Assistant Principal a plus
- Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.