Director of Development
Website Resurrection Christian School
Boldly Christian, Academically Equipped, Globally Prepared
The Director of Development position is responsible for the overall leadership and coordination of the parental, alumni and community fund-raising and gift giving- program.
Resurrection Christian School is a private, non-denominational Christian college-preparatory school located in Loveland, Colorado. Founded in 1998 by Rez.Church, Resurrection Christian School serves students from Pre-K through12th grade. RCS is the largest Christian school in Northern Colorado, serving nearly 700 families from 19 communities over a 25-mile radius. School enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year K through 12th is approximately 1,100 students. RCS is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI); AdvancED.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Devise and manage a program designed to attract the maximum gift support possible to the institution. This program will include annual fund solicitation; planned giving programs; corporate and foundation proposals; and planning for major capital gifts.
• Develop and coordinate all aspects of the major gifts campaign.
• Keep the head of the school and Development Committee informed on a weekly basis of the fund-raising activities of this office.
• Develop a plan to increase alumni and parental support of, and involvement in, the institution.
• Create a coordinated publications and printing program which will most effectively communicated with our various constituencies (including the alumni magazine).
• Develop a complete program of research into and an action plan of solicitation of the school’s key prospects.
• Serve as staff support for the Development Committee of the Board of Trustees, the Parents’ Association and the Alumni Association.
• Oversee processing of all gift income for the purpose of providing receipts and the maintaining of giving records of donors to the school.
• Develop and lead a professional and volunteer staff to carry out the activities of this office.
• Represent the school at various gatherings and conferences.
• Support the school and its leadership.
• Skilled at oral and written communication.
• Skilled at basic math.
• Skilled at personal computer and keyboarding.
• Skilled at customer service and public relations.
• Skilled at critical thinking and problem solving.
• Knowledge of the rules and regulations set forth by the Colorado Board of Education and ACSI Practices in Christian Schools.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other department related software packages.
• Knowledge of multi-media marketing and customer relationship management software.
• Able to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
• Able to effectively organize and lead complex projects that produce results.
• Able to organize and host admissions events during evenings and weekends.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and multi-task with frequent interruptions.
• Able to diffuse and manage stressful situations.
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Able to work in a team environment as well as collaboratively with others at the school to accomplish goals.
RCS Statement of Faith – please read prior to completing the application.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
All salaried employees working 30 or more hours per work week are considered full-time and eligible to receive the benefits listed in the Benefits section. Benefits are available the first day of the month following the hire date.
• Health Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Health Reimbursement Arrangement
• Dental Vision HRA
• Voluntary Dental Insurance
• Voluntary Vision Insurance
• Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
To apply for this job please visit rcschool.org.