Assistant to Director of Admissions
Website Resurrection Christian School
The Admissions Assistant facilitates crafting exceptional experiences of departmental operations, data input, scheduling and communications of potential families throughout the enrollment process.
Resurrection Christian School is a private, non-denominational Christian college-preparatory school located in Loveland, Colorado. Founded in 1998 by Rez.Church, Resurrection Christian School serves students from Pre-K through12th grade. RCS is the largest Christian school in Northern Colorado, serving nearly 700 families from 19 communities over a 25-mile radius. School enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year K through 12th is approximately 1,100 students. RCS is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI); AdvancED.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leading bi-weekly admissions tours.
• Collaborating with marketing department of design and execute strategic promotions for current and prospective families.
• Maintain and manage potential family lead list and follow up process.
• Answer and screen phone calls, address basic departmental related questions, forward callers to the appropriate individual when necessary.
• Assist with calendar maintenance and meeting/appointment scheduling for the Director.
• Maintain departmental data bases.
• Provide support to the Director. Such tasks may include basic filing, running errands, receiving and distributing incoming mail, creating correspondence, photocopying, scanning and faxing, collecting and organizing records, ordering supplies, etc.
• Coordinate with other RCS office staff and outside vendors in ordering supplies/materials/products for activities and events.
• Maintain open communication between the Director and all other RCS leadership team members.
• Advocate for self and ask clarifying questions to prioritize workload.
• Maintain an excellent working knowledge of all policies, procedures and handbooks of RCS.
• Effectively communicate with students, parents, and staff.
•Skilled at oral and written communication.
• Skilled at basic math.
• Skilled at personal computer and keyboarding including full Microsoft office proficiency. Some design software experience is preferred.
• Skilled at customer service including attentive and active listening with all staff, students, parent/guardians and community members.
• Skilled at critical thinking and problem solving.
• Knowledge of the rules and regulations set forth by the Colorado Board of Education and ACSI Practices in Christian Schools.
• Knowledge of operating personal computers and peripherals.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other department related software packages.
• Knowledge of operating typical office equipment.
• Able to manage multiple priorities.
• Able to multi-task with frequent interruptions.
• Able to diffuse and manage stressful situations.
• Able to work in a team environment and works effectively with other departments to accomplish goals.
• Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
• All other duties designated.
RCS Statement of Faith – Please read prior to completing the application.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary Range: Starting at $28,000
All salaried employees working 30 or more hours per work week are considered full-time and eligible to receive the benefits listed in the Benefits section. Benefits are available the first day of the month following the hire date.
• Health Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Health Reimbursement Arrangement
• Dental Vision HRA
• Voluntary Dental Insurance
• Voluntary Vision Insurance
• Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Two to three years of related experience is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Sheets and Google Documents and departmental database software program(s) preferred. Marketing, promotion/sales and public speaking experience highly recommended.
Must have excellent planning skills, be highly organized and detail oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to adapt to changing environments and priorities. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work productively and meet benchmarks and goals in a timely fashion. Strong interpersonal, organizational, networking, facilitation and management skills are required.
The Assistant position requires intermittent physical activity including standing, walking, bending kneeling, stooping, crouching and lifting of up to 40lbs on occasion. Must be able to talk, hear, stand, sit, and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must possess normal manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
To apply for this job please visit rcschool.org.