Website Regents School of Austin
Classical. Christian. Community.
Primary Responsibilities as Grammar School PE Teacher
All PE teachers are responsible for teaching an average of four PE classes each day, varying between grades 1 – 8. This includes but is not limited to:
- Ability to articulate the integration of athletic discipline with biblical spiritual formation and discipleship
Inspiring the culture with energy in relation to student life and morale
- Strong interpersonal competency and the ability to build trust and rapport
- Communicating with a high level of self-awareness, unaffected compassion, and composure
Successful PE Teacher candidates will live out a Christian lifestyle and demonstrate a Christian worldview in their daily actions. See our Philosophy and Doctrinal Statement from the link below:
Qualified candidates will have experience and working understanding in the following:
– Bachelors Degree
– Christian maturity that demonstrates a desire and capacity to create a healthy athletic environment.
– Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as strong interpersonal savvy.
– A minimum of 2-3 years teaching experience in a classroom environment preferred
To apply for this job please visit atsod.com.