K-5 Teacher Lipscomb Academy
Website Lipscomb Academy
– Ability to design a classroom environment that generates joyful learning.
– Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Patience, creativity, optimism, resilience and adaptability.
– Experience using a workshop approach to writing and guided reading groups.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various school constituents.
– Proficient technology skills.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Well-versed in educational best practices for teaching elementary school children.
Knowledge of principles, methods and current developments in the academic discipline.
-Knowledge of instructional strategies and techniques appropriate to teaching the courses assigned.
-Ability to advise, instruct, manage, motivate, and evaluate students.
-Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
-Ability to effectively and appropriately integrate technology into the teaching and learning process.
-Ability to successfully interact with students, other educators and educational institution representatives, and the general public in a professional manner.
-Ability to work collaboratively in course design and to teach interdisciplinary and topical courses.
To apply for this job please visit lipscomb.peopleadmin.com.