Director of Advancement
Website First Presbyterian Day School
Create and oversee the internal and external development and fundraising strategy for the school using mission-driven strategies for raising awareness and funds through individuals, foundations, corporate entities, and special events. Cultivate a culture of giving and gratitude through events, conversation, relationship building. Develop an annual fundraising plan in conjunction with the Head of School and Academy Relations TEAM. Oversight and implementation of Georgia GOAL, FPD Annual Fund, alumni relations, various school events, as well as current or future capital campaigns.
- Develop and oversee Advancement Calendar.
- Develop and implement fundraising plans, including major gifts, annual giving, events, corporate and foundation grants, and special campaigns relation to capital and endowment programs.
- Oversee fundraising for athletics, fine arts, and other school groups who have corporate sponsorship opportunities.
- Supervise the Advancement Team, which is composed of the Advancement Assistance, Alumni Relations, and Georgia GOAL/FPD Annual Fund Coordinator.
- Assist the head of school in determining development options.
- Uphold the donor cycle–prospecting, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding.
- Facilitate and support leadership for Parents’ Association in fundraising initiatives.
- Facilitate and cultivate key donor relationships with high net worth individuals for and with the Head of School.
- Oversee tracking, reporting, and processing of yearly contributions in concert with the Business Office.
- Commitment to the mission and values of First Presbyterian Day School.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible fundraising or relationship development.
- Proven track record of soliciting and closing major and planned gifts.
- Experience planning fund raising events preferred.
- Capable of interacting and working with high net worth donors.
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
- Exemplary interpersonal and written communication skills.
Complete the Administration Application at www.fpdmacon.org/employment.
Send the application along with your resume to Mary Bennet Rose, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org