Advancement Assistant & Database Coordinator
Website First Presbyterian Day School
Assist Director of Advancement through in-office support, database management, document management, and other needs related to fund raising and donor relations. Serve as a team player for the Advancement Office to advance the mission and goals of the team.
- Assist the Director of Advancement with donor relations and coordination
- Maintain Advancement Office schedule including donor meetings and events
- Track donor gifts in database and coordinate with school business office as needed
- Coordinate appreciation gifts, thank you notes, and end-of-year giving letters
- Formulate reports from database including address lists, giving reports, and alumni lists
- Coordinate distribution of giving requests, letters, and other communication materials
- Coordinate organization of Advancement events in conjunction with Advancement Director
- Commitment to the mission and values for First Presbyterian Day School
- Two to three years of database management experience preferred (Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge preferred)
- Ability to maintain organized schedules and reports
- Comfortable with detail-oriented tasks
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience with donor relations preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
Complete the Staff Application at www.fpdmacon.org/employment.
Send the application along with your resume to Mary Bennet Rose, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org