Website Christian Heritage Academy
Christ Centered • Academically Excellent • Life Transforming
ACSI Accredited Christian Heritage Academy is seeking Elementary Teachers to join our growing school for the 2021-22 school year. Prospective candidates are experienced, creative, and flexible “Living Curriculum Teachers” who have a growing relationship with Christ, are excellent in their field, and are capable of inspiring students to reach their God-given potential. Living Curriculum Teachers demonstrate a love for the Lord, a love for learning, and a love for children.
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant teaching experience, hold a PEL with an endorsement in Elementary Education, and be willing to pursue ACSI certification. Interested candidates must submit both a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal statement regarding faith in Jesus Christ, and explain biblical integration in a classroom teaching environment.
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God’s truth.
- Demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement of Christian education.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from an accredited college or university
- Hold a Professional Educator License with an endorsement for Elementary Education
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
- Proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office programs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org