Kindergarten Teacher (Part-Time)
Website Christian Heritage Academy
Equipping students to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.
Christ Centered * Academically Excellent * Life Transforming
Christian Heritage Academy, an independent, parent-governed Christian day school is seeking a Part-Time Kindergarten Teacher to teach morning classes for teh 2021-22 shcool year. This experienced, creative, entrepreneurial “Living Curriculum Teacher” is sought to help fulfill the school’s mission: “to provide exemplary education…based on biblical values…equipping children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.” Living Curriculum Teachers have a growing relationship with Christ, are excellent in their field, and are capable of inspiring students to reach their God-given potential. An excellent elementary teacher would demonstrate a love for the Lord, a love for learning, and a love for children.
In addition to a personal faith in Jesus Christ, prospective candidates should hold a degree in Elementary or Early Education and an Illinois Professional Educator License with endorsement in Elementary or Early Education, and be willing to pursue ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) certification.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant teaching experience and must submit both a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal statement regarding faith in Jesus Christ and explain biblical integration in a classroom teaching environment.
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
- Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God’s truth.
- Demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement of Christian education.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Elementary or Early Education from an accredited college or university.
- Hold a Professional Educator License with an endorsement for Elementary or Early Education
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
- Proficiency in Google Drive and Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org