Middle and Upper School Principal
Website Christian Heritage Academy
Christ Centered • Academically Excellent • Life Transforming
ACSI accredited Christian Heritage Academy is a Christ-centered, non-denominational private PK-12 Christian school located in the northern suburbs of Chicago. CHA offers an exemplary education with a biblical worldview for preschool through high school, and equips children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.
The Middle School/Upper School (MS/US) Principal shall provide leadership in the areas of teacher observation and evaluation, curriculum and instruction, assessment and professional development. The Principal shall stimulate enthusiasm, spiritual and academic development and motivation, and lead to an educational program that upholds the Truth of God’s Word and sensitivity to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, being certain to include a personal testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
1. A demonstrated commitment to the Christian faith as outlined in the Academy’s Statement of Faith and active participation in a local church congregation.
2. A demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement and development of Christian education, along with a clear understanding of biblical integration across all subject areas and a passion for implementing it in an educational setting.
3. Completion of or pursuit towards a Master’s degree Education Administration, Curriculum and Instruction, or a related field, with five or more years of relevant classroom experience.
4. Demonstrated leadership in a Christian educational environment, and have experience in curriculum development/oversight, instructional coaching, and staff development.
5. Must be a person of high integrity and be able to work diligently and independently, and prioritize deadlines.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
7. An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
8. The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
9. Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office programs, and Veracross or other data management platforms.
Visit our website for all job openings.
Ranked by Niche.com (the leading independent school review and analysis website)
#1 Christian High School in Illinois (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
#9 Best College Prep Private High School in Illinois (2021)
#10 Private K-12 School in Illinois (2020, 2021)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org