Middle and Upper School Faculty Positions (Math, History, Science, Bible/Chaplain, Spanish, Art)
Website Christian Heritage Academy
Christ Centered • Academically Excellent • Life Transforming
Christian Heritage Academy is growing! We are seeking experienced, creative, and highly qualified “Living Curriculum Teachers” to help fulfill the school’s mission: “to provide exemplary education…based on biblical values… equipping children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ.” Living Curriculum Teachers have a growing relationship with Christ, are excellent in their field, and are capable of inspiring students to reach their God-given potential.
Please go to our website for more information about the following Middle School and Upper School positions:
- MS/US Bible Teacher and Chaplain
- MS/US Math Teacher
- MS/US History Teacher
- MS/US Science Teacher
- MS/US Spanish Teacher
- MS/US Art Teacher (Part-time, .5 FTE)
Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant teaching experience and hold an Illinois Professional Educator’s License (PEL) with appropriate endorsements. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal testimony of faith in Christ and explain biblical integration in a classroom teaching environment.
Visit our website for all job openings.
Ranked by Niche.com
#1 Christian High School in Illinois (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
#9 Best College Prep Private High School in Illinois (2021)
#10 Private K-12 School in Illinois (2020, 2021)
- Follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
- Spiritual maturity, with academic and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God’s truth.
- Demonstrated heart for the mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement of Christian education.
- An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
- The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org