Middle and Upper School Bible Teacher and Chaplain
Website Christian Heritage Academy
Christ Centered • Academically Excellent • Life Transforming
ACSI Accredited Christian Heritage Academy is seeking a Bible Teacher and Chaplain for grades 6-12 to join our growing school for the 2021-22 school year. CHA offers an exemplary education with a biblical worldview for preschool through high school, and equips children to be lifetime followers of Jesus Christ. Prospective candidates are experienced, creative, and flexible elementary “Living Curriculum Teachers” who have a growing relationship with Christ, are excellent in their field, and are capable of inspiring students to reach their God-given potential. Living Curriculum Teachers demonstrate a love for the Lord, a love for learning, and a love for children.
The MS/US Chaplain and Bible Teacher provides spiritual, educational and relational leadership for MS/US students. General areas of responsibility include teaching Bible courses; directing chapel programs; and overseeing all discipleship and mentoring initiatives. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant teaching experience, and be willing to pursue ACSI certification. Interested candidates must submit both a resume and cover letter, being certain to include a personal statement regarding faith in Jesus Christ, and explain biblical integration in a classroom teaching environment.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
1. The teacher shall be one who has received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and who seeks to live all of life under His Lordship.
2. Shall be a person of spiritual maturity with communication and leadership abilities that will enable him/her to teach all truth as God’s truth.
3. A demonstrated heart for the Mission of Christian Heritage Academy and the advancement and development of Christian education along with a clear understanding of biblical integration across all subject areas and a passion for implementing it in an educational setting.
4. A Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies, Youth Ministry, or Theology.
5. A minimum of 3 years of experience in student ministry.
6. An ability to maintain discretion and absolute confidentiality.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain a courteous and respectful attitude in all situations.
8. The ability and desire to work in a team-oriented environment in a supportive, transparent and solution-driven fashion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com