Website Brentwood Academy
Brentwood Academy, a private, Christian school located just outside of Nashville, seeks an enthusiastic, highly qualified Spanish teacher to implement a rigorous, academic program for Spanish I-III, grades 9-12. The optimal candidate is highly proficient in the Spanish and possesses a collaborative spirit and a passion for teaching teenagers. A commitment to providing engaging, well-rounded opportunities that foster maximum student development is paramount.
· Design and teach proficiency-based Spanish courses through a Biblical worldview
· Develop best teaching, learning, and assessment practices in alignment with ACTFL world language standards
· Assess student progress through a variety of methods in alignment with ACTFL standards and proficiency-based learning
· Integrate technology to enhance and support classroom instruction and learning
· Collaborate with colleagues and administrators to enhance the instructional environment
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis
· Serve on a grade team, including being an advisor for a group of 10-12 students.
· Lead or assist in co-curricular activities (E.g., PE, robotics, fine arts)
Visit our website to get to know our school: https://brentwoodacademy.com/
Apply at: https://brentwoodacademy.com/about/employment-opportunities/
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit brentwoodacademy.com.