Middle School Science Teacher
Website Brentwood Academy
Exceptional academic experience in a Christ-centered environment
The middle school teacher will implement a rigorous, academic program in science with a chemistry focus for students and will provide opportunities for maximum student development and growth through developmentally-appropriate learning experiences. The teacher will design and implement a wide variety of instructional strategies.
· Create well-planned lessons and teach five science classes through a Biblical worldview
· Implement instructional activities where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences
· Develop best teaching practices to adapt teaching methods, instructional materials, and learning opportunities to meet students’ varying needs and interests
· Assess student progress through observations, assignments, and assessments, and communicate and collaborate with parents, other teachers, and administrators
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other professionals on a regular basis
· Collaborate with peers to enhance the instructional environment
· Integrate technology to enhance classroom instruction
· Act as an advisor for 10-12 students
· Lead or assist in co-curricular activities (athletics, robotics, fine arts)
To apply for this job please visit brentwoodacademy.com.