Las Vegas, NV
Faith Lutheran School
June 17 – 19, 2020
Join advancement professionals from CESA member schools for this annual discussion and networking opportunity. Designed for development, communications, admissions, alumni, and special events professionals, the three days will allow your team to engage in peer-to-peer learning, collaboration, and to develop relationships with like-minded professionals who share your passion for strengthening Christian schools.
What to expect:
- Everyone in attendance is given the opportunity to suggest conference session topics prior to the event and place them on the agenda. This is your chance to dive deeper into a topic that was discussed on a previous conference day or start a new conversation.
- A few formal presentations, many opportunities for a you to discuss ideas and concepts relevant to the roles of advancement professionals in high-quality Christian schools.
- Time to connect socially with your peers from across the country.
- Time to worship and pray together for our schools.
- We will begin at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, June 17th and conclude at 12:00 pm on Friday, June 19th.
Cost: $225 per person
Groups of 3 or more, 10% discount! Use Code: GROUP at checkout