The University of Oxford
- Arrival, check-in, registration, and welcome dinner
- Professor Colin Mayer: purpose and vision in relation to individual and organizational leadership
- Roger Wyn-Jones: perspectives on leadership challenges in the context of further and higher education
- Professor Michael Osborne: the ‘future of work’
- Professor Andrew Stephen: strategic marketing masterclass
- Visit to high performing organization
- Professor Tim Morris: building high performance teams and organizations
- Eleanor Murray: organizational resilience
- Sir Frank McLoughlin: educational sector change
- College Dinner A formal dinner at one of the 39 Oxford colleges
- Andy Wolfe, Deputy Chief Education Officer (Leadership Development) for the Church of England and CESA Leadership: what’s next
- This opportunity was designed for CESA Heads of School and key rising leaders of CESA Schools. We see this as an opportunity to invest in our schools both for today and tomorrow.
- The program will take place in January 2022, replacing the Heads’ Retreat for the 2021-22 school year.
- The cost includes 4 nights of lodging at Egrove Park, a 37-acre property and B & B in Oxford, all meals, and a college dinner. (Note: the accommodations are great- for European standards, but do note they will not be the same as our typical heads’ retreat accommodations)
- Spouses are also welcome to join our Heads. We will be working on local activities for the spouses, possibly including a visit to Blenheim Palace, Churchill’s estate outside of Oxford, the sights of Oxford, and London. We do not yet have pricing for this, so stay tuned.
- The price for this experience will be between $4500- $5000 USD, per participant. This intensive is limited to 40 participants.
- A $1250 deposit for you and your rising leader(s) will be due by January 31st, 2021. The remainder of the tuition will be due in FY 22-22.
Cost: $225 per person
Groups of 3 or more, 10% discount! Use Code: GROUP at checkout